At its Annual General Meeting on 13th May 2013, the Parish Council elected Cllr Philip Ayles to be its Chair and Cllr John Keane to be its Vice-Chair.
The Council has also made appointments to its Committees, for individual councillor responsibilities and to represent the Council at various external meetings.
All appointments will remain in force until the next Annual General Meeting.
- Sports Committee: Cllrs Stacey (Chair), Ayles, Markham and Presant-Collins.
- Finance Committee: Cllrs Presant-Collins (Chair), Ayles, Keane, Stacey and Sweetland.
- Neighbourhood and Parish Plan Committee: Cllrs Ayles, Keane, Sweetland, Stacey and Hinds
In addition to their Parish Councillor Duties, Councillors have a number of individual responsibilities.
- Communications and Website: Cllrs Ayles and Sweetland
- Dog Fouling: Cllr Hinds
- Public Transport: Cllrs Ayles, Keane and Sweetland
- Highways & Streetlights: Cllrs Markham and Stacey
- Footpaths & Play-areas: Cllrs Hinds, Keane and Markham
- Flower festival: Cllr Hinds
- Village Hall: Cllrs Hinds and Sweetland
The following Councillors were elected to represent the Parish Council at the following external meetings.
- Parishes’ Forum: Cllrs Ayles and Keane
- Rural West NAG: Cllrs Ayles, Hinds and Keane
- Hanslope Park Consultative Area Forum: Cllrs Ayles, Keane and Sweetland
- Milton Keynes Association of Local Councils(MKALC): Cllrs Ayles and Sweetland
- Sustainable Transport & Road Safety Forum (STARS): Cllrs Ayles, Keane and Sweetland
If you wish to contact any of these councillors, please see Useful Contacts
The statutory Declarations of Councillors’ Interests are available on the MKC website.