Milton Keynes Council

Milton Keynes Council

Main switchboard 01908 691691

If you experience or see a problem with ‘Public Realm’ Services, basically, streetlights, landscaping, waste collection or street cleansing (including litter bins), you can report this in one of three ways:

  • by using the online system at the Milton Keynes Council website and clicking on the ‘Report It’ button. This will take you to a list of all the things you can report so just choose the one you want. This is MKC’s preferred contact method as it is most efficient and links automatically to the process for getting something fixed.
  • by phone by calling the Environmental Services Helpline on 01908 252570
  • by email to Environmental Services at

You can always contact a parish councillor but please be aware that they will simply have to use one of the methods above to contact MKC.