Under new ownership since 2007, the Navigation offers an excellent, traditional menu with some interesting additions from Head Chef Dan Cameron, a former Chef with Gordon Ramsay at Maze. The emphasis is very much on fresh, local produce.
Our new menu is now available with some great dishes to choose from. Here are a handful to give an idea:
- Maple and Sesame Glazed Chicken Skewers with a Crunchy Vegetable Salad
- V Crispy Goats Cheese Parcels with a Pine nut, Honey, and Apple Salad
- Smoked Haddock and Chorizo Chowder, with Chive Creme Fraiche
- Braised Blade of Beef Steak in Rioja, Baby Onion, Mushroom, and Smoked Bacon Sauce with Dauphinoise Potatoes
- Crispy Confit Duck Leg with Mustard New Potato Salad and Green Asparagus
- Pie of the Day- Please ask for today’s option
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Brulee, Vanilla Shortbread, Lemon Sorbet
- Chilled Mascarpone Rice Pudding with Rhubarb Soup
- Cheesecake of the Day
There are the usual burgers and grilled choices available so why not come in and see the full menu available.
For those looking for a little entertainment, why not start your weekend at The Navigation? There is entertainment every Friday night from around 8.30pm with a mix of bands, solo artists and duos.
Call us on 01908 543156 or visit our website at The Navigation Inn for menus and other information.